Sunday 2 February 2014

Early Morning Newlands

Today and last Sunday morning I walked in Newlands forest. I got inspired by a friend and walked bare feet for the first time today.
This was opening a whole new world of sensing.
Visually the morning light revealed the patterns of nature.
Perfect forms continuously unfolding.
Shadow play with the morning sun.
Illuminating the path ahead.
I am trying a new path, where I haven't been before.
Patterns are everywhere. On the small mushrooms,
On the tree trunk ...
and the tree is a pattern in itself.
All striving to bear fruit to start unfolding patterns again.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting to the Rocks

  When I swim in the sea, I am close to and surrounded by the granite boulders which are so typical for the Cape coast. The rocks are calmin...