I went to learn shooting from the hip with my camera this afternoon.
It was great fun and here are the results. The images were shot around Long Street in the CBD. Snapshots of city life.
Exploding knowledge.
Fashion versus Religion.
How can we help you? - Learn English.
City speed
A bag full of Cape Town.
Outlook on life.
Working
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connecting to the Rocks
When I swim in the sea, I am close to and surrounded by the granite boulders which are so typical for the Cape coast. The rocks are calmin...
-
I love taking photos of flowers and my most favorite flowers are roses. There is a feeling of attraction, I can hardly stop admiring the...
-
In this Corona times I sometimes feel devastated. A positive outlook is blurred by lack of perspective. Left alone by the lack of tou...
-
I love to swim in the tidal pools along the False Bay coast, even in winter. The Glencairn pool has a soft sandy floor and is very shallow...








No comments:
Post a Comment