Saturday 19 July 2014

Wintery Deer Park

After nearly 4 weeks away I am so happy to be back. I had to go and visit Deer Park and say hallo.
 
It is really winter only the water is alive and wild after the rain.
 
 
Big fat drops are dancing in the wind.
 
 
 
Medusa is holding on at the side of the stream
 
 
A butterfly in the making, a chrysalis full of  mysterious alchemy.
 
 
Sleepy dragons are hiding.
 

A shy beauty is showing her face and trying for some sun light.

 
Some succulent does not care and is in full bloom.
 

Besides the raging stream there is calmness and resting of the winter season.


I am home at my beloved mountain.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting to the Rocks

  When I swim in the sea, I am close to and surrounded by the granite boulders which are so typical for the Cape coast. The rocks are calmin...